jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

Greetings, Earthlings.

Aloha everyone!

So, after much quibbling and dawdling, I have finally made a blog here on Blogger. (This is Sonia, by the way). I want to say: Wordpress, I still love you, but it just wouldn't have worked out between us. My friends kept saying you're not right for me, and how Blogger is so much better than you, and of course I have my doubts about that (why is it so hard to suscribe to these blogs with Google Reader?! Outrageous!) but in the end I had to give in. But we can still be friends! I hope you understand.

Being the first, this post should be the most epic of all, but I'm afraid I haven't done anything but sleep, eat, watch series and sleep again these last few days. Oh, but I did win an epic battle against bureucracy yesterday morning, and now I am officially a second-year student at Comillas. Go me. I know, man.

I've finally been told I have a room in Heidelberg! That's the town I'll be studying in next semester, for those of you that don't know yet or just can't remember the name. It even has a river that, apparently, freezes in November and doesn't thaw until February. Anyway, about the room: I've been sent some forms I have to fill in to confirm I want the room, though I still don't know what kind of room it is. I hope it's not under the bridge! Though I guess living on the (frozen) surface of the river would be cool, in the traditional sense of the word. I wouldn't mind some of that cool right now. The electric fan in my room has given up the ghost and now I languish in my chair, melting little by little. Oh cruel world!

That's it for now, I don't really feel like writing anymore. See you next time!

4 comentarios:

  1. hahahhahahahahahah, finally you are here between us little freak. I couldn't wait to hear about you and your stories. I have the feeling that this is going to be one of my favourite blog. Hope you're doing fine. xoxo, Tom.

    P.S: Thanks god no kitty is dead.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sonia! at least you're here. have I told you how I liked Heidelberg? not his tranway,but the city is pretty cool. You should definitely do the boat trip, I remembered it as an amazing thing!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. EPIC!

    Just the fact that you broke up with wordpress is absolutely epic. I'm glad that you're here, I like your writings =)

    Huh... Miss you sooo much, Sonic.

    Wish you a good time above your frozen river =D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. We didn't break up, we just decided to take some time away from each other. What Wordpress and I have can't be dismissed so easily, I'm afraid.

    Also, Clara, that mental image of you staring in shock while the room vibrated and made your cup turn over is much too hilarious to forget. You should show me some pictures from that trip! <3

    ResponderEliminar